Qantas Frequent Flyer T&Cs
1. Booking must be direct with Metro (IE no bookings via online travel agents, travel agent or any third party bookings)
2. Points may only be earned on our “fully flexible / best available rates”. Excluded rates as below:
a. Package Stays including B&B unless otherwise approved by the hotel
b. Industry rate discounts
c. Group or conference rates
d. Special promotional offers (EG; stay 3 pay 2) unless otherwise approved by the hotel
e. Free stays such as prizes and famils
f. Wholesaler and inbound rates
g. Tour series rates
h. Employee discount rates
i. Third party website rates
j. Discount card rates i.e. Entertainment card
3. Points will only be earned on stays for a maximum of 7 nights. Guest cannot check in & out in order to earn points.
4. Points can be earned on a maximum 3 rooms per night.
5. Points will be issued to the person who’s name is on the invoice for the hotel stay.
6. No shows will not earn QFF points.
7. Conference bookings (room hire etc) will not earn QFF points.
8. Points are for the accommodation component only. Therefore no parking, room service, laundry, in-room movies, or any other incidentals will be valid to earn QFF points.
9. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership card must be presented at the hotel upon check-in or advised before or during applicable stay. Retrospective claims greater than 6 months will not be approved.