In ongoing support of our Qantas Frequent Flyer partnership, we’ve recently added more flexibility to our Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
All bookings made direct, up to a maximum of 7 nights, will earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. PLUS, ancillary charges such as parking, food and beverage, telephone calls, mini bar and other additional items added to the guest’s account will now be eligible to earn points.
Qantas Frequent Flyer T&Cs
1. Booking must be direct with Metro (IE no bookings via online travel agents, travel agent or any third party bookings)
2. Points may only be earned on any rates bookable direct with Metro Hotels. Excluded rates as below:
a. Industry rate discounts
b. Negotiated rates, group or conference accommodation rates
d. Free stays such as prizes and famils
e. Wholesaler and inbound rates
f. Tour series rates
g. Employee discount rates
h. Third party website rates
i. Discount card rates i.e. Entertainment card, Seniors Card
3. Points will only be earned on stays for a maximum of 7 nights. Guest cannot check in & out in order to earn points.
4. Points can be earned on a maximum 3 rooms per night.
5. Points will be issued to the person named on the invoice for the hotel stay.
6. No shows will not earn QFF points.
7. Conference bookings (room hire etc) will not earn QFF points.
8. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership card must be presented at the hotel upon check-in or advised before or during the applicable stay. Retrospective claims greater than 6 months will not be approved.