In ongoing support of our Qantas Frequent Flyer partnership, we’ve recently added more flexibility to our Qantas Frequent Flyer program. We offer points on both accommodation bookings, and also professional event bookings.
All accommodation bookings made direct, up to a maximum of 7 nights, will earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. PLUS, ancillary charges such as parking, food and beverage, telephone calls, mini bar and other additional items added to the guest’s account will now be eligible to earn points.
Qantas Frequent Flyer T&Cs
1. Booking must be direct with Metro Hospitality Group (IE no bookings via online travel agents, travel agent or any third party bookings)
2. Points may only be earned on any rates bookable direct with Metro Hotels. Excluded rates as below:
a. Industry rate discounts
b. Negotiated rates, group or conference accommodation rates
d. Free stays such as prizes and famils
e. Wholesaler and inbound rates
f. Tour series rates
g. Employee discount rates
h. Third party website rates
i. Discount card rates i.e. Entertainment card, Seniors Card
3. Points will only be earned on stays for a maximum of 7 nights. Guest cannot check in & out in order to earn points.
4. Points can be earned on a maximum 3 rooms per night.
5. Points will be issued to the person named on the invoice for the hotel stay.
6. No shows will not earn QFF points.
7. Conference bookings (room hire etc) will not earn QFF points.
8. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership card must be presented at the hotel upon check-in or advised before or during the applicable stay. Retrospective claims greater than 6 months will not be approved.
Details correct as at 9th June 2021
PROFESSIONAL EVENTS, CONFERENCES, MEETINGS, SEMINARS.
- Those claiming QANTAS FREQUENT FLYER (QFF) POINTS, must meet the following criteria and agree to inform Metro Hotels should there be any change in circumstances.
- Is a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program (and as such eligible to earn QFF points);
- Has duly informed relevant employer, principals or clients that he/she is claiming QFF points and of how it may benefit him/her personally;
- Has personally ascertained that by accepting this offer he/she does not violate any legal, professional or ethical rules that apply to him/her; and
- Is not employed by a government agency or similar
- Only professional “Meeting Organisers” are eligible to earn QFF points under the terms of this offer. “Meeting Organisers” are individuals responsible for organising meetings, conferences or professional events on behalf of the firm or association that employees them, or on behalf of events agencies, professional third party organisers or “venue finders”, and any other individual who within a professional capacity may be called upon to organise a meeting, conference or other professional event at the hotels participating in the ALL Meeting Planner offer (hereafter “Participant(s)”).
- To qualify and earn QFF points, the Participant must meet all the criteria listed in point 1 above. Any misrepresentation or false declaration will result in the withdrawal of all points that may have been earned under the program.
- To be eligible to earn QFF points, Participants must, at the time of booking, be employed by the company organising the event or by the company which organised or booked the event for a third party.
- The Participant does not have to attend the event to benefit from earning QFF points.
- Only the following expenses are eligible to earn QFF points:
- The cost of booking up to two function rooms for the organisation of a professional event,
- Expenses linked to the organisation of a professional event for a group of 8 people or more,
- Expenses linked to booking a meeting room, catering expenses (that are provided by the property and not contracted to an external provider), booking expenses for group accommodation booked in conjunction with a residential professional event/seminar/conference.
- The following expenses are not eligible to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points by the event booker:
- expenses incurred for events organised by leisure groups,
- expenses incurred for private events (weddings, birthdays, etc.) unless organised by a professional organiser of this type of event,
- expenses incurred for sporting events or shows, unless organised by a professional organiser of this type of event.
- expenses for subcontracted services (equipment hire, organisation, etc.) staff expenses (extras, technicians, etc.) and extras paid directly by participants (minibar, etc.).
- accommodation bookings made separately by attendees of the original conference or meeting. That is, accommodation bookings are eligible to earn points, however only when booked and included on original client invoice.
- QFF points are calculated on the basis of the pre-tax amount of the invoice and can only be claimed once the invoice has been settled in full.
- QFF loyalty membership card number must be provided by the Participant at the time of booking and cannot be earned retrospectively.
- The number of meetings, professional events, and conferences eligible is unlimited.
- The Participant must be the signatory of the contract with the hotel for the professional event booked. QFF points earned cannot be credited to any account other than that belonging to the Participant. Please note that if certain individuals attending the professional event booked by the Participant are also QFF loyalty members and settle their own accommodation bill, these members may (instead) earn QFF points in accordance with the rules of QFF loyalty program and Metro Hotels’ general QFF T&Cs.
- Eligibility for QFF loyalty points earning is subject to availability. The conditions of sale for special rates may apply.
- 3 points per $1 spent, to a maximum of 2000 points.
- Launch offer at Metro Aspire Hotel, double points, 6 points per $1 spent, to a maximum of 4000 points. (Valid for bookings made 11 November – 15 December 2021 for eligible events held by 31 March 2022.
Metro Hospitality Group reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions at any time or to terminate the offer without prior notice. Effective 1 August 2021, updated 10/11/21.