Book Direct with Metro Hotels for the Best Rate, Guaranteed.
You are assured of the best possible experience when you stay with Metro Hotels and that includes booking at the best rate. Find a better price elsewhere? We’ll match it!*
When you book your stay directly on the official Metro Hotels website, you’ll be guaranteed:
If you find a lower rate elsewhere, on the same day within 12 hours of making your reservation, we’ll match the lower rate*.
Please review our best rate guarantee terms & conditions below, then submit a claim form online.
We guarantee you the best available rate when you book a room via Metro Hotels official website (www.metrohotels.com.au). If you find a lower rate that is publicly available elsewhere on the same day within 12 hours of making your booking, we will match the lower rate, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Reservations must be made through the Metro Hotels official website www.metrohotels.com.au.
2. The lower rate must be for the same accommodation type, which means the same room category/type, at the same hotel, with the same check in and check out dates/ length of stay, number of guests, same rate conditions as either cancellable or non-cancellable, in other words, the same terms and conditions governing the room rate.
3. You must submit an online claim form giving details on where the rate was publicly available.
4. You must submit your claim within 12 hours of the reservation being made with Metro Hotels.
5. Metro Hotels reserves the right to deny a claim if it cannot independently verify the availability of a lower rate at the time it processes the claim.
6. The lower rate must be bookable on another website. Advertised or displayed “from” rates do not qualify.
Our Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to the following:
1. Reservations booked via non-Metro Hotels websites
2. Hotel packages or travel packages that may include hotel, airfare, food and beverage or other similar packages or inclusions
3. Discount rates not available to the general public, including but not limited to corporate, package promotion, wholesaler, group travel, government, conference, travel industry discounts, specific promotional offers granting an additional discount after booking (eg promotional codes or discounts supplied after registration/subscription to a newsletter or similar ); other discount rates may not eligible.
4. Auction sites or sites on which reservation holders are reselling confirmed reservations
5. Rate disparities due to fluctuations, rounding or differences in currency exchange rates